1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the www.milenioelectrodomesticos.es is proprietor of Electronics Millennium sl, established for this purpose in Street C / Manuel Acedo, number 165, Los Alcazares, CP: 30710, Murcia CIF: B-73060535 registered in the Commercial Register of Murcia General tome 1660, Section 8, entry 1 of the Companies Book, folio 180, Sheet MU-30915. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this website www.milenioelectrodomesticos.es attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.milenioelectrodomesticos.es provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from Millennium SL Electronics or its licensors to which the user can have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Millennium Electronics SL offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, no use them for (i) engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems Millennium Electronics SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and change
or manipulate their messages. Millennium Electronics SL reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Millennium Electronics SL is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
4. PRIVACY: Millennium Electronics SL complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December amending Regulation approved Development of the Organic Law and other regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may ask Millennium Electronics SL, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Millennium Electronics SL informs that fulfills the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Millennium Electronics SL by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property of their website and the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selecting materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Millennium Electronics SL or their licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Millennium Electronics SL. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property Millennium Electronics SL. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Electronics Millennium SL
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Millennium Electronics SL not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Millennium Electronics SL reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.milenioelectrodomesticos.es links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Millennium Electronics SL shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case Millennium Electronics SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Millennium Electronics SL reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions use.
10.GENERALIDADES: Millennium Electronics SL pursue a breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: Millennium Electronics SL may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Millennium Electronics SL and the USER by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be governed is submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Javier.